What You Need To Know
Hope’s Haven serves abused and neglected children ages 8 to 18 who have been wards of the court. Through the Hope’s Haven camp experience, we introduce them to the beauty of God’s creation and the life-changing and healing reality of Jesus Christ.
At Hope’s Haven, we provide the following:
- A safe Christian summer camp experience exclusively for children who have been in the care of a social services agency.
- Carefully selected and screened volunteer camp Mentors, who are at least 21 years of age.
- A Camper/Mentor ratio of 2 to 1. Campers are supervised 100 percent of the time.
- All staff have criminal history and child abuse clearances.
- A meaningful summer camp experience for no more than 24 children per week. We accept children ages 8 to 18.
- On-site medical professional 24/7 to administer medications or address other health issues as they arise.
- Qualified lifeguards and other specially trained staff as needed.
- A program fully insured by James O. Bower Insurance, Inc.
- Lots of fun! This is, after all, a great summer camp experience at a wonderful facility. Campers will enjoy the great outdoors and varied, age-appropriate activities that may include swimming, hiking, boating, crafts, etc.