Please thoroughly read through the following list.
- Arrive spiritually and physically prepared
- Fulfill assigned role and complete tasks as requested
- Read the handbook and complete training
- Respect the guidance and authority of those above you
- Work cooperatively with others
- Be willing and able to work with a diverse population
- Be sensitive and considerate of others differing opinions
- Help supervise all campers
- Make sure campers needs are taken care of
- Prioritize camper interaction over socializing with others
- Follow the schedule with punctuality
- Participate in all camp activities to the best of your ability
- Encourage campers to participate in all activities
- Help to keep the campsite area clean
- Encourage campers to clean up after themselves
- Have a willingness to share a testimony
- Keep a positive attitude, be enthusiastic, and have fun
In accordance with Pennsylvania Law, the following documents and signatures are required for those 18 and older. We require that all volunteers apply for Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Record Check. You can find links to these clearances on our websites (under You Can Help -> Volunteer). If you need assistance obtaining these clearances, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you are not or have not been a resident of Pennsylvania continuously for the past 10 years, a Federal FBI fingerprinting is also required. In addition, we will need a Child Abuse Clearance and Criminal Record Check from your previous state of residence.